STEP 2: Download and save the course completion certificate ("Cyber Cert") for your records
- When directed to print your course completion certificate, select "Print to PDF."
- Browse to a saving location on your computer and save.
- Bring your printed certificate with you to NDU as back-up verification.
NDU SYSTEM AUTHORIZATION ACCESS REQUEST FORM 2875 INSTRUCTIONS
STEP 1: Open, complete and sign an NDU SAAR Form 2875
- Open NDU's 2-page SAAR Form 2875 for International Students.
- Enter required data in boxes 1, 2, 6, 11, 14, 15, 17, and 18. *NOTE: Please provide a personal email address to which you will have continuous access (i.e. Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo).
- Check box 23a.
- Enter today's date in box 23c. *NOTE: Must be done BEFORE digitally signing
- Digitally sign box 23b. *NOTE: Digital signature requires CAC or PIV; if hand-signed, scan the signed 2875.
- Save the signed 2875 as a PDF to your computing device, and/or print it.
STEP 2: Download and save your completed, signed 2875
- Browse to the final draft of your fully completed, signed PDF 2875 on your computing device.
- Save your PDF 2875 one last time using this naming convention: ISMO_YourLastName_YourFirstName_2875. *NOTE: The naming convention for your 2875 is critically important to its processing; please follow directions exactly.
STEP 3: Email your 2875 to NDU
- Open an email to email@example.com
- Attach your PDF 2875 to the email, ensuring it is correctly named, per Step 3b.
- Click send.
- Bring your printed 2875 with you to NDU as back-up verification.